WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect your personally identifiable information at various points throughout the Sites. You may be asked to provide your:
- Identifiers such as your name and birthdate.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, and phone number, and similar information.
- Financial information such as your credit card information.
You have the option of enrolling as a registered user of the Site. As a registered customer, you only have to enter certain information once, and that information will be securely stored with us for your future use. Using your name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information.
If you are interested in career opportunities with FMR, you can visit the careers page and learn about open positions. In order to apply for an open position, you will be asked to register. You will be asked to provide your name, email address, and phone number, and to set up a password for future access.
USES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information, including identifiers, contact information, and financial information, may be used in several ways:
- To enable us to process, validate and verify your requests for products or services;
- To alert you to new projects, Sites features, special events and services;
- To conduct surveys to measure your satisfaction with our service;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To protect our rights or property or our safety, our members, or others;
- To comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request;
- To comply with transfer requirements in the event of a merger, transfer of assets or other organizational restructuring;
- To monitor and evaluate our Sites and identify where we should make changes or expand services;
- For advertisers, which receive aggregate – never individual – information about our customer base and usage patterns;
- To assist our marketing and development staff with developing new features and services that meet customer needs;
- For joint marketing purposes.
We use your financial information to process payment for products or services that you have requested, either directly or through our third party services providers, as described in more detail below.
We use the automatically collected Internet and other electronic network activity information to improve our Site design and product assortments, provide customer service, and offer special promotions.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use third-party service providers or other third-party organizations that may collect, store, or process your personal information on our behalf, such as to complete your requests or to complete a transaction on the Site. For example, we share your identifiers, contact information, and financial information with payment service providers and banks who process credit and debit card payments on our behalf for products that you have ordered, including gift cards. We also may work with an outside company to
- manage a database of customer information;
- assist us in distributing emails;
- assist us with direct marketing and data collection;
- provide us storage and analysis; and provide fraud prevention.
We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in our agreements with them.
Further, we share:
- Your identifiers and contact information with our affiliated companies for joint marketing and other purposes.
- Your identifiers, contact information, product preferences and other interests with carefully selected third parties when we believe their products or services may be of interest to you.
- Your identifiers, contact information, and financial information to comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request.
- Aggregate or de-identified information with third party analytics providers to help us analyze visits and traffic to the Sites for purposes of identifying trends and advertisers.
- Your identifiers, contact information, and financial information with a successor business in the event of a merger, transfer of assets or other organizational restructuring.
We may contract with a market-research firm to conduct occasional online surveys. When you’re within our Sites, you may see a pop-up window offering you the optional opportunity of participating in a survey. If you do not wish to participate, simply click the “No, Thank You” link and you will not see this window again. If you choose to participate, you’ll be prompted to answer a series of online questions. You will be prompted to enter your e-mail address for validation purposes. In some cases, you may be offered a free gift for your participation. We will need your name and address, which will be used exclusively to fulfill your gift request.
We also employ cookie technology to help subscribers move faster through our site. When you use one of our sites, we pass several cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that’s sent by a Web site and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory. This avoids the potentially time-consuming task of checking our registration database each time a page is requested. The cookie is deleted when a user chooses the log out feature to terminate their session. We also employ cookie technology to store subscribers’ usernames and passwords. Read our cookie disclosure statement and view a cookie-by-cookie breakdown.
DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers may transmit “Do Not Track” signals to websites visited by the user. Our information collection and disclosure practices will continue to apply as described in this policy, regardless of any “Do Not Track” signals that are sent by certain browsers.
THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Sites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
We store and process your data in the United States, and we intend our services only to be used in the United States. If you are located in a foreign jurisdiction and do not want to transfer your data to the United States, or if it is illegal to transfer or process your data in the United States, please do not use our services.
We are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust, and takes steps to help protect the personal information you provide to us. However, no transmission or electronic storage of information is guaranteed to be secure. We therefore urge you to always use caution when transmitting information over the Internet.
The Sites are not directed toward children under 18 years of age nor do we knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not use the Sites or submit any personally identifiable information to us.
CALIFORNIA “SHINE THE LIGHT”
California’s “Shine The Light” law permits California residents to annually request and obtain information free of charge about what personal information is disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. Requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights.
Right of Access. You have the right to access your personal information maintained by us. Upon receipt of a verifiable request to access personal information, we will disclose and deliver, free of charge, the personal information requested.
Please note that we are not required to provide personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Right of Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. Upon receipt of a verifiable request for deletion, we will delete your personal information from our records and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from our records, within 45 days.
We will comply with your request to delete personal information unless it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
- Complete a transaction, provide requested-for goods/services, and/or perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Enable our internal uses that are aligned with your expectations and your relationship with us.
Requests should be submitted to email@example.com.
After you submit a request, we will promptly take steps to determine whether your request is a verifiable request. We will verify that you are who you say you are by asking you to confirm certain unique pieces of information relating to your relationship and/or transactions with us.
We will disclose and deliver the required information to you free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. If necessary, we will extend the time period to provide the required information once by an additional 45 days, and will provide you with notice of the extension within the first 45-day period. The disclosure shall cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the verifiable request.
No Sale of Personal Information. We have not sold personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the last 12 months. We do not intend to sell personal information to third parties.
As noted above, we do not knowingly collect information from or about children, including children aged 16 and under. We do not sell information of minors under 16 years of age.
No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against a California resident because the California resident exercised any of the rights described here.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
11065 Knott Ave, Ste A
Cypress, CA 90630
SOL Legacy Brand Standards